Veggie n’ Chick Pea Coconut Curry
- Wash all veggies, peel carrots and garlic.
- Grate garlic and add to skillet with 1 Tbs. coconut oil, medium heat.
- Chop onion and add to skillet, stirring occasionally, making sure garlic doesn’t burn (if it does, reduce heat to med-low).
- Stir in curry paste, turmeric and ginger.
- Add coconut milk and whisk until combined, then add drained chick peas and simmer 5-7 minutes.
- Add slurry (cornstarch mix) and increase heat to a boil for 3- 4 minutes, until liquid thickens
- Microwave riced cauliflower as directed (You can spoon directly on plate or into curry mixture). Enjoy!!